Influencer marketing captures a niche audience with high engagement rates through seemingly organic content. It is an excellent marketing strategy with numerous benefits:
- Credibility. Gain the support of a credible, reputable, and influential social media user that will enhance the trustworthiness of your brand. Unlock the power of word of mouth marketing with influencers who have gained the trust of their followers.
- Native Advertisement. Adblockers make it increasingly difficult to reach target audiences on social media via advertisements. Influencers allow you to increase your reach to everyone, regardless of their phone settings or ad preferences.
- Branding. Influencers will be the face of your company. When choosing influencers for your campaign, ensure their values align with your brand and remain relevant by creating a milestone within your sector.
- SEO. Generate content and improve your SEO. The content generated by influencers will help your content marketing strategies and improve it.
Here we wrote a blog post analysing a few statistics that show how well influencer marketing works.
How can I measure the success of a campaign?
As with other campaign tactics like radio spots or TV ads, it can be difficult to measure the exact exposure gained from influencer collaborations. However, there are a few ways to estimate impact:
- Tracking links and URLs
- Calculating the number of likes and comments on a post